Greiner Vibrograf Compact 900 for Mechanical WatchesVibrograf
Greiner Vibrograf Compact 900 for Mechanical Watches Greiner Vibrograf Compact 900 for Mechancial Watches is an all purpose watch timing instrument for testing mechancial watches, quartz watches, pendulum clocks as well as pocket watches. This particular model is supplied with the Greiner Vibrograph MP 86M Microphone for use on mechanical watches. The results are displayed on a colour LCD display, 256 colour, 12 x 9cm, 320 x 240 pixels. Features an integrated speaker for controlling beat noises. Can be operated either in automatic or manual mode. Equipped with "Automatic Standby" (low current) while not measuring a signal. All indications are graphical and alpanumercial. 110 volt. Results can be printed alpanumerically with a serial printer or transferred to your computer. If given, your company data can be printed on the printout header. The measured data can be transferred automatically every (x) seconds to your PC graphic and can be indicated as a long term graphic. Printer is not included, must be purchased separately. This is a special order item, please allow a minimum of 4 weeks for delivery.
Measures: Mechanical Watches - Rate error, amplitude, out of beat in milliseconds.
- Special program for Co-Axial-escapements
- Oscillographical noise-meter
- Microphone MP 86M (Product # 68-88001) is included.
Quartz Watches - Rate error, motor impulse (inductive), quartz frequency (acoustic).
- Automatic calculation and indication of inhibition
- Consumption of electricity: operational current, quiescent current.
- Supply Voltage for watches is adjustable for 0.5 to 3.3 volt
- Checking of battery as will as step motor ohms.
- Microphone 68-88002 (good for quartz and mechanical) must be purchased separately
Pendulum Clocks - Measuring of rate error with a light sensor (Light sensor must be purchased separately).
- Measuring of rate error with accoustical clamp microphone (Accoustical microphone must be purchased separately)
- Automatic calculation and indication of beat rate (if unknown)